Monday, June 7, 2021

Question: What is your favorite lip color?


Almost exactly 2 months ago, I shared some of my favorite everyday lip colors with you all. One of my favorite things to do is try new lip products and colors. I don't know what it is, but I've always been intrigued by all of the different options out there! 

Lip colors are obviously different on every person, but I thought it would be fun/interesting to learn from all of you! So, I want to know, in the comments, if you could only pick one lip product what would it be? And be sure to share the specific color, too! I want to know if there is a super popular one out there! I'll add a little 'question' box on Instagram stories to also collect your recommendations. 

I thought it would be interesting for me to make a top list of the most commonly recommended and then try the top products and share with all of you on how they look. This was all sparked by the fact that I was wanting to buy some colors online and could not find them modeled on a person at all!!

The few I have seen online that has also sparked my interest are... 








Ok, your turn!!!! 

4 comments:

Gaby said...

Ironically, I’ve become quite a lipstick fan during the pandemic. My favorite is Estee Lauder’s Rebellious Rose. I put it on in the morning, blot it, and never reapply. I love the stain it leaves behind. I’ve been wanting to try Kosas’ rosewater.

Ashleigh said...

Chanel Le Rouge Duo in 'Merry Rose'

TLA said...

I am not much of a lipstick person at all (or much of a makeup person in general), but Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey has been my go-to since the 90s. Fun fact: they used to make Almost Lipstick in a bunch of colors back then, and I wish they would do so again, because the consistency of Almost Lipstick is perfect for me; I don’t care for the feel of thick, gloppy lipstick or sticky glosses. Clinique also used to have the perfect eyeliner pencil that had the pencil on one end and a sponge with shadow in the cap on the other end, which has also long been discontinued. It was called “Quick Eyes” and it was perfect. They have one called “Quickliner for Eyes”, but it is just pencil on one end and sponge on the other, no shadow in the cap. I also like MAC in Twig for a pinkish nude that gives a bit more coverage, but is still light. Most of the time, I’m team Burt’s Bees lip balm, though…I feel the same way about it as you do your Blistex!

Deborah said...

The Le Rouge Duo line by Chanel is a fantastic line of long wearing lipsticks! I have five of them including Sensual Rose and it is IDENTICAL to the Bobby Browns Crushed lipstick line in the color Babe which I know you have so I think you would love it.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure