Tuesday, June 8, 2021

An Affordable Blockprint Swimsuit Coverup

An Affordable Blockprint Swimsuit Coverup

An Affordable Blockprint Swimsuit Coverup
Shop the Look:
I saw these cute Blockprint Wraps on Amazon a few weeks ago and decided to order one to try it out! I loved the color and print and the fact that it was super affordable had me sold. I've seen so many block print items from so many different brands and they all seem to be pretty pricey, but this one is nice quality, especially for the low price! It took a few weeks to get here, but once I got it, I was so pleased! 

I love wraps because of how versatile they are and how they can add color, texture, and interest to basic wardrobe items. I thought this one paired so well with this swimsuit! You can also wear it as a scarf or even a wrap over a dress. It's nice and lightweight for the summer months. 

This is a Swimsuit I always get questions about whenever I post it. I bought it in January 2020, so it is old, but the style comes back every year. It's called the Anne Marie by Solid and StripedLots of discounted Solid and Striped on The Outnet!

I wore it to our club on Sunday! It was such a gorgeous, hot day and I was so glad for it to truly feel like summer after the lame weekend we had last week (weather was awful!!!). It felt so good to just sit out on a lounge chair, get some sun, flip through a few magazines/catalogs, and socialize. It was so hot that I even ended up getting in the pool (which is a rarity). 
I didn't wear any makeup to the pool, so I just wore this sunscreen and I forgot how pretty of a glow it gives my skin. It's not tinted at all, it's not really shimmery either, it just gives your skin a dewy, fresh look to it. This is my fiancĂ©'s #1 favorite sunscreen. You can use my code SYDNEY for 15% off. You can wear it under makeup, too, but I think it looks so great on no makeup days! I used this on my body and it was perfect- it has that old school, classic sunscreen smell and works wonderfully. 

Shop More Affordable Pareos/Wraps:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure