Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Amazon Finds

Shop the Items:
I have been meaning to share these Amazon finds with you all for a while now as they are items I've had since the beginning of the summer and have turned into some of my favorite things. The best part is that they are all affordable. 

If you ever want to see anything else I find on Amazon, I have a page on Amazon's site that I add to here and there! 

I'm really not a huge Amazon shopper when it comes to clothing as I often feel like there is just WAY too much to weed through. However, I have gotten really lucky lately with some of these finds. They're all of nice quality and work within my own personal style without feeling too trendy or looking too 'cheapy'. 


Ok this might be my most favorite Amazon find in terms of clothing ever. This dress is SO classic and SO nice. Like truly if you took the tag out of it and told me it was J.Crew or Ralph Lauren, I would believe it. It has a cute bateau neckline and a pretty placket of brass-like buttons down the back. There is really nothing cheap about it. The stripes line up at the seams and it's the most flattering dress. It's not cut straight like a shift, it has a little more shape to it which I find to be more flattering than a typical a-line shape. My mom also has this dress and loves it just as I do. The fabric is beyond soft and doesn't shrink in the dryer. It runs true to size. 
My mom actually found this and I was honestly skeptical at first before I got it in the mail. As soon as I opened it, I knew it was perfect. It's somewhat sheer and so breezy feeling. I love the print and colors, it is the perfect thing to throw on over your swimsuit. They now have a blue printed one that I love and want! I own much pricier coverups, but I feel like I always reach for my less expensive ones because I'm always covered in sunscreen, sweaty, chlorine or saltwater/sand and I don't want to ruin anything!
These are SUCH a good find. The top is a jersey-type cotton and the bottoms are a more poplin type of cotton. Both are soft and high quality feeling. I sized up to a medium but think a small, which is my true size, would have been just fine. I like pajamas roomy so I often size up... the shirt was honestly fine, but the medium shorts are a little big, but I don't mind! I think this is a great option if you want to do matching pajamas for a holiday or vacation or even for bridesmaids... you could get the shorts monogrammed! 


This was kind of random. I was searching for pearl cocktail picks (LOL) and this popped up as recommended for me. I ordered it on a whim and it's so cute. It looks a bit cheapy looking off of my head, but once on, it looks so nice. It also looks dressy so I will likely wear it for dressier nights out when I want my hair out of my face! Also a fun accesorie for a bride-to-be!
I got these on Amazon Prime Day and honestly, I am not super into the whole biker short trend. So I wanted to pay minmal for something like this because I didn't really think that I would love them. I actually bought them specifically to wear with this Sloppy Joe's sweatshirt... apparently Princess Diana used to wear this pullover brand often. I really love the sweatshirt- it is definitely huge but in the best lounge-around-the-house kind of way. I wear it all of the time now. Anyway, it's longer so I couldn't really wear it with athletic shorts because they would be too short. So the biker shorts really make sense with something like this for the summer months until I start wearing leggings agin. I got a size small and would say they are true to size. I would not work out in these but they are comfortable and just fine for the price. I don't think I will actually wear them with anything other than this pullover, so the price was definitely right. 
This was another Prime Day purchse. I liked the look of them and they were sooo inexpensive so I figured why not. They're definitely not the nicest or highest quality by anyone's standards, but they don't look cheap when they are on and they are really nice and lightweight so there are no headaches. The lenses are good, too. I have since bought a second pair to keep in my car! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure