Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hotel Welcome Bags for Wedding




We are in the home stretch of wedding planning doing all of the 'little things' on our checklists. It's definitely time-consuming so if you've seen a lack of me over on Instagram stories, it's because I have been QUITE distracted with so many things to take care of! 

Anyway, last week I started brainstorming and putting together mockups of what our welcome bags might entail before I actually needed to fully execute it all for the wedding. I wanted them to be small and simple and not cost a fortune! We have custom-made welcome tags and itineraries, but for the time being, I wanted to see what color tissue paper, what color bag, what to fit in them, etc. I was glad I did this with enough time to change things around because I did make some edits after this! I can share the final product with you all after our wedding if that is something you are interested in. 

Today I am sharing that mockup with you all. We will end up tweaking some things here and there for our actual club guests, but this gave me a really good starting off point!

I love my Walmart+ membership. I have been using it for over 6 months now. So today I'm partnering with Walmart on this post because I was able to order everything I needed to put inside our welcome bags from Walmart using my Walmart+ membership. It's $98/year and you can sign up for a free 15-day trial before committing. You can also select a monthly plan for $12.95/month. With the one-year option, rather than the monthly option, you save $57.40/year in membership fees.

If you have ordered grocery delivery in the past then you know these services usually come with a delivery fee. If you place two orders for free delivery from your store ($35 minimum, restrictions apply) each month the membership pays for itself every month (based on the $7.95 non-member delivery fee). Membership benefits of Walmart+ are dependent on location, so check out their site to see what benefits are in your area!

Besides groceries, Walmart+ has the benefit of Walmart+ free shipping from Walmart.com with no order minimum (excludes freight & Marketplace items).

Delivery and shipping from Walmart+ has been quick and reliable. Specifically for this, it was so nice to be able to create a list of everything I needed for these welcome bags and then be able to check each item off of my list once I added it to my cart. 

My Walmart+ membership has truly been a lifesaver throughout planning our wedding! After doing this welcome bag mockup- I realized I probably needed one more item to fill the bag and needed more pretzels than I thought to buy. My new last name will be Snyder so I definitely thought the 'Snyder' brand pretzels would be fun to have in there! 

I also MIGHT have started to dig into the Pub Mix on my own... so I had to order a whole lot more of that, too, ha!! 

When I realized what other stuff I would need, I was able to easily add that to my Walmart grocery cart and have it delivered with Walmart+! It's one less trip I have to make and as crazu busy as I am at this time, that's SUPER helpful to me. 

Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure