Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Really Good Sale Finds

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale just started yesterday but I just stumbled upon Nordstrom Rack as I was looking for cashmere on sale. Nordstrom Rack is no secret but oh my gosh, I feel like the sales they are having right now are BETTER than the Nordstrom Sale. They have high quality, name brand things on major sale. Sizes can be spotty with specific items, but I just could not believe what all was on their site. Plus, there are a TON of Vince sweaters on sale at Nordstrom Rack.

Then I went to Saks Off Fifth's website and they also had a really nice selection and then I went to The Outnet, which also had great stuff. So I'll include some of those in this roundup, too. It seems like a lot of 'outlet' type stores have a much bigger selection! 

I am in full on shopping mode right now. We have so many things going on for the rest of the summer and fall. I also purged SO much over the last year and I'm just starting to fill in the 'gaps' of my wardrobe with pieces. I like to do this very slowly. So it takes a while, but there are a few dressier items I have found that I really need! 

It's so worth a browse if you have something specific in mind. Or, if you missed out on something from the Nordstrom Sale last year, a lot of it is deeply discounted on the Rack site right now! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure