Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Tee shirt + Full Skirt







Wedges// Wicker Bag (on sale)
Shop the Look:
I've totally been noticing myself gravitating towards full/a-line midi skirts! Remember this outfit I shared with you back in May? This one is basically the same thing: a white crewneck top, full skirt, sandals, and a wicker handbag. 

I really like the casual vibe that the top brings and the midi skirt is easy to move in and feels so ladylike. I always think a fit and flare style of skirt reminds me of Bewitched in the early seasons. She wears so many beautiful full skirts. Nowadays, they are much harder to come by but I've been buying them as I see them! 

I was hesitant on this skirt at first because of the really bold print. Plus I tend to not like orange, but it's so pretty in person and I really love the belt at the waist! 

I think you'll be seeing more of this style from me in the future! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure