Monday, July 5, 2021

Under $100 Summer Sundress

Under $100 Summer Sundress

Under $100 Summer Sundress

Under $100 Summer Sundress

velvet nona striped dress

velvet nona striped dress

velvet nona striped dress

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July holiday! Our's was pretty low key. We had a to-do list about a mile long and I'm really glad that we had time to get so much done! We cooked some delicious meals and hung out with some family and friends and ended the night with fireworks! 

Are you all working today? My fiancĂ© is not so I'm just going to work a bit and then play hooky for the rest of the day! 

Anyway, now onto today's post... have you all noticed a shortage of cute dresses this summer? I know I have. For a while, I thought I was just being picky, but it turns out it is actually a real thing due to supply chain issues.

I think that coupled with the fact that all of this 90's style is in right now, I have just been finding a LOT less that I love than usual. 

So, when I can actually find a good quality, under $100 dress, I have to shout it from the rooftops. It's like a needle and a haystack these days!


I actually ordered this dress thinking it would be thin like a swimsuit coverup, but it's a thicker fabric (still a good weight for summer, though) and makes for such an easy-to-wear dress. It's pretty casual and would look good with simple flat sandals, but I dressed it up slightly with some espadrille wedges to meet some friends for drinks! 

It runs pretty roomy, so I would suggest sizing down one size. I usually wear a size small in dresses like this and sized down to an XS! It's short but not too short. I am 5'6" and I'd say the length is just right on me. Besides pink, it also comes in an orangey-yellow shade that's really pretty.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure