Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Most Popular Products In June

I used to do this series and then just kind of forgot about it. I check my analytics daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. It's always so interesting to me what is most popular each month! 

So, I thought I would try and bring these back to share as I know some of these products were also my own personal favorites! 

This one was not surprising at all. You all know how much I have raved about this shirt and have worn it a ton on Instagram and here on my website. It's definitely one of my favorite shirts of all time. It's so comfortable and the fabric is like some magic fabric that's so lightweight and crisp but doesn't really wrinkle. The collar actually stays standing up. It's such a winner for me so I am glad to see it in the number one spot. 

I learned about this cup from @thingsiboughtandliked. I have always really liked my inexpensive RTIC cup. But when I saw this one, I knew I had to have it. It holds 10 more ounces than my RTIC cup and has a handle. It also has a slot that's made for a straw and comes with a wide straw. The real amazing thing is that it actually fits in my car's cupholder. I have never seen a 40 oz cup that actually fits in a cup holder. Overall, I would 10/10 recommend this cup. I was surprised this one made the 2nd spot as I haven't really posted about it much as it has been sold out for a long while now. I have heard they restock, but I am not sure when that will happen. It has so many 5-star reviews. You can put your e-mail address in to be notified as to when it will come back into stock. I got the white because it was one of the few color options that they had available at the time, but when in stock, they have a bunch of really pretty color options to choose from. 

I am surprised this one is 3rd on the list. Really surprised. I briefly mentioned this and tried it on my stories on the last day of June! It's a great button-down, though, and totally deserves the 3rd spot on the list. It's a classic, high-quality oxford cloth button-down. It's oversized, though, so either size down for something more fitted. If you're like me, I ordered my regular size to embrace the very casualness of the shirt. I see this being worn weekly throughout the entire year. Overall, I am just really impressed with the quality. 

This was no surprise. This was such a popular one. I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, it's sold out, but check back if you love it because I have seen a few sizes pop back in here and there. It was only $50 and it was certainly $50 well spent for me. This dress is SO beautifully made. They truly do not make dresses like this anymore. The fabric is just beautiful and fully lined. 

Ok, this was a surprise for me. I briefly shared this one. I actually ended up ordering it and loving it but unfortunately, it was way too big on me. It's such a classic but their sizing is often hard to figure out. 
Love this lightweight maxi dress. I bought it because I like anything that has an interesting back and this one does! The back is what sets it apart because otherwise, this is just a pretty, basic maxi dress. This runs true to size.

Love love love this dress. In-person, it looks way pricier than it actually is. I am actually really surprised that it's still in stock. I think it is because the photos online just do not do the dress justice!! This runs big so size down! 

I knew this would be popular. This is so inexpensive and you can choose from so many different prints and colors! 

This is such a good gift for the pet lover in your life. I got them for my fiancé for Valentine's Day. They take a picture and actually etch it into the glass. It's so pretty and so special. It's really the only rocks glass my fiancé uses now because he loves it so much (and we have a lot of rocks glasses, ha!).

My sister recommended this one to me and I love love this lip balm. The only thing I don't love is the price. I saw it on sale at Sephora in June so I am thinking that is why this made the list! 

This is the highest quality sweater. Truly beautifully made and a classic cotton summer sweater. It's perfect over a swimsuit, paired with denim shorts, or with white jeans. I have worn mine a ton this year. 
I got this chair for my office and love it. I was a bit apprehensive because it was so inexpensive but it's such a pretty chair and has worked out so nicely in my office!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure