Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lately


Sorry for the lack of posts this week here- I have been having technical difficulties here on this website... I *think* things should be fine now, but you just never know with technology. Fingers crossed, but thanks for being patient with me this week!!! I've also been having Instagram glitches- just me? I have no idea, but hopefully, that works itself out soon, too!! 

I have needed all of the coffee this week dealing with these weird technical issues and getting back into the swing of things in 'normal' life. This mug was a wedding gift and I loved getting to drink out of it this week! It felt so good to get all of the laundry done, get a workout in at Orange Theory, and grocery shop and all of that! 

Speaking of technology, I am also needing a new Macbook... I have seriously had my Macbook for over 7 years, going on 8, really. Mine is still fully functional (knock on wood) so it has not been urgent, but it's really time for a new one as I can see it rapidly declining. I was going to get a new one a few years ago but held off because I loathe that they made the Macbook without any of the ports like a USB and SD card reader. Mine still has those ports and I just cannot give that up... however, I was reading that the new Macbooks coming out hopefully in Q4 of this year and they supposedly have ports!!! So no clue if that is true, but I am holding out to see!! 

Wearing: I ordered this lounge set after my friend, Peyton wore it at the lake. It is so cute and the quality is great, especially for the price! I sized up to a medium for a roomier fit! I'll do a try-on on Instagram soon! 
Eating: All I have to say is that these are the BEST pretzels I have ever had in my entire life. I don't think I can keep them in the house, haha!! 
Reading: I am currently reading The Silent Patient! I started it on vacation but need to finish it. So good so far! 

Sale: A ginger jar cashmere sweater... SO cute. 

Sale II: A big sale on classic Tod's loafers

Watching:
 I shared this before but we are watching Outer Banks! We only have a few episodes of season 2 left. It is so good!! It's on Netflix. What should we watch next?!

Listening: I am just starting my fall playlist... I haven't added a single song yet, so check out summer for now! 
Wanting: I'm holding out for fall things at this point, but there have been a few pre-fall items I have had my eye on! 

Pittsburgh: Have you guys heard of the new restaurant, Doughbar here in Pittsburgh? It's in the Southside and we are going to go soon. It specializes in rotisserie chicken and pizza. Their pizza looks SO good. I've already looked at the menu and I am just drooling over the Bionco pizza! 

Smelling: Someone DM'd me and asked me about a fragrance I have shared in the past and it reminded me to share it again because it is the perfect fall scent!! 
Quoting: See more of my favorites, here.

3 comments:

d1miranda said...

Welcome back Sydney! Hope you had a great mini moon and vacation! I’m really enjoying your reading list. I just finished Verity and will start The Silent Patient Soon. I’d love to see your book recommendation keep coming. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Watch Virgin River- it’s on Netflix and it’s great!

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Wonderful list... love the quote from Charles Spurgeon.

Blessings! Net

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure