Tuesday, August 17, 2021

5 Random Items I Highly Recommend

This is SUCH a find. It's a headband packed with pretty pearls and is under $20. It looks a lot like the $300+ headbands that Jennifer Behr sells. I have been wearing it non-stop and it doesn't hurt my head at all and doesn't look cheap! 
I've definitely shared this calendar with you all before but it's what I have been using for many years now and it is the best. The 2022 just came out and I loved that July had the prettiest hydrangea print!! This is the main way that I keep things scheduled and organized. I am a paper calendar gal forever. I am pretty sure this is meant to hang on a wall but I keep it laying on my desk and sit my computer on top of it. I color code using Sharpie pens... blog is blue, social is pink, etc. 
This body scrub is AMAZING! I was looking for a body exfoliant leading up to our wedding so my skin was nicely exfoliated and smooth and I saw this one. It had soooo many good reviews that I was sold. I don't have a lot of 'chicken skin' which is what it is supposed to get rid of, but I do have a small patch on my inner knee and it has just always been there. I thought there was no way this would lessen it let alone clear it up and it WORKED. It got rid of the little bumps on my inner knee like magic. I would say it took a few weeks to work, but it did. I also just think it made me skin so incredibly smooth and soft. It was unlike other body scrubs that I have tried before. I will say, the granules in this scrub are pretty big so it's not really 'gentle' so you just have to be careful when you use it to scrub lightly! But seriously, I will forever be repurchasing this!
This might be the best $40 I have ever spent. I had the 30 oz RTIC tumbler before this and liked it. There were a few things that bothered me about it, but it was only $14 so, I didn't mind. Enter the Stanley tumbler, which has a cult-like following and now I get it. It sells out every time it comes back in stock... like in minutes, it's crazy. I'll have to do a full blog post about this cup because it's that good. Anyway, it's currently out of stock, but I wanted to get this on your radar because it's likely to come back in stock soon! 

I have been trying out this new-to-me skincare brand for the past 6-ish weeks and I LOVE it. They actually originally reached out to work together and I hadn't tried the products before so I said no. I ended up trying the products and loving them, so I am partnering with them over on Instagram today. They gave me a code SYDNEY20 for 20% off. This blurb in today's post is not sponsored, though! 

You take a skincare quiz on their website and it's unlike any other skincare quiz I have ever taken. They ask a lot of questions and take into consideration the time of year, where you live, what kind of water you have, etc. It's truly the most thorough questionnaire I've ever done. The quiz uses AI to analyze all of your responses... it won MIT’s 2018 Artificial Intelligence Award and is the most comprehensive skincare database ever created.

The results are in the form of 3 products that are formulated in collaboration with a doctor (who is Head of Aesthetic Dermatology at Stanford University), using active ingredients that are custom just for your skin. I really like that they keep it to just 3-products: a cleanser, day moisturizer, and night moisturizer and that's all you need for both day and night. 

I was honestly skeptical because what about toner and serums and all of that?! It's all in each of the moisturizers so your routine is totally simplified. I love that the daytime moisturizer comes with SPF in it! Truly, I cannot speak enough good about this line. I feel like my skin is in SUCH good shape after using it for just 6 weeks and I feel like not enough people know about this brand

1 comment:

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Love that pearl headband and the price! Plus, I love that you mentioned that it isn't too tight. I love headbands, but I can't stand it if the squeeze is too snug. It is so pretty, I feel like it adds a special classy touch to almost any outfit.

Thank you for sharing! :)

Blessings, Net

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure