Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The Best Undergarments for Daily Wear


This is kind of an odd post to do, but I often get asked which bra and underwear I prefer when wearing specific things! I definitely have a few favorites so I will make it pretty quick and concise! And obviously, all collage photos as I am not keen on sharing my undergarments on the internet, ha!! 

These are all items that I wear daily- so nothing special or anything like that. Just good basics- kind of like a good white tee. I will say, I have a small chest, so keep that in mind as you are reading my recs! I personally prefer unlined or very lightly lined things. I don't love anything with a lot of padding or push up! 

Underwear// I love these seamless thongs. They are SO comfortable, soft, lightweight, and because they are seamless, you don't see them through anything. I have most of the sand color as I find that's good with lighter color items like white jeans and dresses. These are basically all I wear. They hold up nicely and wash well. I've tried a lot of underwear and these are just great, especially for the price. 

Bralette// I wear this bralette probably the most out of all of the other ones. The fabric is SO soft.... like silky. It has a tiny bit of compression but not too much. It's just so comfortable to wear. 

Strapless Bra// This is a solid strapless bra. It's lightly lined and the cups have this like 'gummy' lining (only way I can think to desrcribe it) and that lining helps to keep the bra to stay put and it actually works! 

Unlined v-cut Bralette// I love this one because of the v-cut (and non-racer back) it works with more necklines. It has more compression than any other of the bralettes on this list so it works like a 'real bra' more than any of the other ones. 

Lightly Lined Bra// This is currenty my go-to everyrday bra that I wear with things like tee shirts and sweaters. It's really comfortable and well-made. I am not super loyal to a brand or style for an 'everyday bra' and switch it up often, but I really really like thi one. 

Padded Bralette// This is, in my opinion, the most unattractive bra on the list. It's seamless and beyond comfortable so I mostly wear this with sweats around the house. It's padded which is nice. 

Sticky Covers// This is my go-to for backless things or things where a bra just won't work. They are truly the best. There are a lot of cheaper options out there, but it's worth spending a few extra dollars to get these. I think they are superior. 

Racerback Bralette// This is probably my least favorite on the list because it's the least soft but it is also really comfortable just in the way it fits. I have a few of these and they're very comparable to this one that I mentioned earlier in this post.

1 comment:

Kelly C said...

As odd as it seems, but this is the kind of content I feel like all of us girlfriends would chat about in person. ha. Thanks for sharing! Between this, and the wants in your handbag, these are my favorite practical and tactical posts.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure