Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Morning in Pittsburgh





Last Friday I tried out a new-to-me spot, 350 Bakery which is located here in Pittsburgh in an unassuming little building in the Allentown neighborhood (kind of?). It's near Alla Famiglia if you know where that is! 



We went for their breakfast sandwiches but sadly they were all sold out by the time we got there around 10:45am, so we basically ordered one of everything else, ha!!  It was all SO delicious. I am not a huge sweets-for-breakfast person but the cinnamon roll was the best I have ever had. I'm truly dreaming of it! 

350 Bakery is adorable inside, very small, though, and there's not really space to eat so I suggest stopping in on a nice day and then finding a spot on Mt. Washington to have yourself a little breakfast picnic! We ended up eating ours in the car because we were so hungry and everything looked so good, we just could not wait to dig in! 

We are already planning to go back as my fiancĂ© was not able to come with us and because we have to try those sandwiches! We got a taste of the biscuits that the sandwiches are on and oh my goodness, they are next level! 

We stopped up to Mt. Washington just for fun because it was an absolutely incredible day weather-wise. I wore all navy as my 'base' outfit and then brought along this sweater that looks like a tweed jacket to pop overtop as it was chilly in the shade!! I am wearing a size small. I love it styled casually like I have it here but I also can't wait to dress it up a bit! 

I have been loving these jeans lately. They are on sale and I love the darker wash of them. They look SO cropped on the model but I feel like they are not cropped on my 5'6" frame, they hit me right at the ankle! They're also called skinny jeans but I would say they're more like bootcut! They run true to size and don't have a ton of stretch to them, but they're very comfortable and easy to move around in!

2 comments:

Sarah @ Fewer & Better said...

Love this outfit post! I've been living in my Ann Mashburn Kiki jackets the second it gets chilly--I need to try a monochromatic outfit with a bright flat next!

Anonymous said...

Adorable outfit! And I love to learn about new spots in Pittsburgh from you! But let’s talk about one thing... You will go back because “your fiancĂ© wasn’t able to come”. You mean your husband!!!! Congrats on your wedding! Looking forward to more details about your big day!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure