Thursday, September 9, 2021

Lately


How has everyone's abbreviated week been? I kept forgetting we were a day ahead since Monday was a holiday! I can't believe we are almost to the weekend again! I am here for it!! 

This week was pretty uneventful. I am trying to get into a good groove/schedule again. I feel like I've been staying up too late and we have been eating out a ton, so this week I've been trying to focus on going to bed earlier and cook at home. The bedtime thing is something I haven't done so well with but the cooking has been going well! 

We don't have too much planned for this weekend. We have quite a bit of errands to run and a big to-do list for around the house, so hoping to get to a bunch of that! 

I'm still trying to get myself in the fall mood. I LOVE fall and I don't know what it is but I am just not feeling it yet! I got a pumpkin drink and am burning a fall candle, but I think there's just a part of me that cannot believe it's already fall (well, technically, not fall, but still)!! Time absolutely flies! 

Wearing: I treated myself to this Hermès bangle that I have had my eyes on for many years and it came in this week! I found it pop up on The Real Real and was thrilled when I got it in the mail, it's in pristine condition! It's called the balcons du guadalquivir bangle if you want to search for it for yourself! 

Eating: These are two items from Trader Joe's frozen section that are apparently incredible and one of the most popular things at TJ's. I bought both and I can't wait to try them both. When I shared these on Instagram I had a ton of people say that these are both amazing. 

Sale: Fun sale announcement coming tomorrow, hint, hint!!! 

Watching:
 Have you guys seen the show 'Clickbait' on Netflix? It's a fast-paced crime/hostage type mystery type show and it's really good! We just finished it and it's worth the watch! 

Listening: AOK by Tai Verdes has been on repeat for me this week. It's so catchy and upbeat! It always puts me in a great mood! 
Loving: This plaid blouse is so beautiful and in the same cut as my most favorite shirt! I'd probably wear it with jeans or velvet skinny jeans and flats for a more casual daytime outfit, but with it tucked into a skirt like this with velvet pumps for a beautiful evening outfit! 
Wanting: Finally, lots of fall items are popping up at some of my favorite retailers! I am ready to shop!! 
Pittsburgh: Mad Noodles is seriously the best. We hadn't gotten it in a while but we did this past weekend and YUM. This is their salmon poké bowl! 
Quoting: See more of my favorites, here.

2 comments:

Sarah @ Fewer & Better said...

I always love these posts, Sydney! I am so ready for fall, and I'm thankful that the weather where we are (mostly) agrees with me!

Azu Petite said...

Nice blog, thanks for sharing with us.
Searching for is one of the Best Petite Jeans Brands in the USA visit Azupetite. We provide the most-widest collection of straight jeans including petite dresses at the most affordable price. Here you can check out the latest fashion trends in our store. Explore now for more info.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure