Friday, September 3, 2021

Labor Day Weekend Sales 2021

dudley stephens cobble hill
25% off sitewide with code LABORDAY. See my review post, here, where I discuss sizing and fit information for each piece that I have!


40% off your purchase with code HELLOFALL and an extra 50% off sale items. 


20% off with code YOUROCK. 

25% off sitewide with code LABORDAY.


Up to 60% off with code SUNSET. I love shopping for my husband. He loves the fit of Vineyard Vines things. I recently bought him this sweater and it's beautiful. 



25% off sitewide with code BYESUMMER. 

20% off sitewide with code H21LDW. The 'green blanket' comes out to just $66!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fewer & Better said...

So many sales, so little time!!! I always get paralyzed by decision-making because there is SO much to choose from...

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure