Thursday, September 23, 2021

Lately


Wow, I can't believe it's already Thursday. This week has flown by and really for no particular reason! As of yesterday, we are officially in the fall season! It's now through Christmas is my favorite time of year!

I've been busier than ever as we head into Q4 and I am loving it. I have SO much fun holiday content up my sleeve for you all but it just takes a ton of time and planning which is the stage I am currently in! 

This week I also got our house in shape and I've been trying to figure out what we will be cooking and all of that because my uncle is coming to town and we are going to have him and more family over for dinner this weekend! I'm thinking my husband's chicken parm, it is SO good and this will be the first truly cool weekend we have had! It is just starting to feel like fall here. 

I also plan on doing a lot of work this weekend as we have a busy October and I want to try to get ahead. I have a baby shower for one of my girlfriends as well! So quite a bit on my plate this weekend but I'll take it! 

Wearing: I received this beautiful blue and white silky robe in a PR package from Haven Well Within, a newish brand that specializes in loungewear. It's stunning! 
Wearing II: I bought this dress on a whim and cannot get over how pretty and classic it is. You can see other items on my Amazon page, here. I have been inspired by Bewitched as I have been watching it lately. The clothes are simply stunning and this seemed like something Samantha Stevens would wear! It also inspired me to pull out my pearls! 

Sale: Serena and Lily is having a sale where you can take 20% off their entire site using code NEWSEASON. I love my Blake coffee table so much and would highly recommend it. They also have so many good new arrivals like this new artichoke pattern. They have also brought back their flannel pajamas which are heaven. They are really warm, perfect for the dead of winter, and unlike any other flannel, I have ever felt. Like insanely soft. They run very roomy so either get your usual size for a very oversized/comfy fit or size down for a closer fit. I got my regular size and like the oversized cut of them! 

Watching:
 We started watching this Netflix show Squid Game. It's a crazy premise...kind of like a mix between Saw and Hunger Games. It is just wild to watch! I think we're only on episode 2. 

Listening: I've been playing I Freaking Love You by Rookie on repeat all week. I just discovered it and it's SO catchy and upbeat. 

Loving: These Meg Carter oak leaf earrings are SO cute for fall. 
Wanting: SO many good things coming out lately!

Smelling: This autumn plum candle smells amazing! I smelled it burning at a friend's house this past weekend. Normally, I would not have thought to buy something with the word 'plum' in it because that signals that it will smell sweet and this one does not. It's a cozy autumnal scent with warmth and handsome notes.

Traveling: Headed to Maryland early next month with my mom and I am so excited!! 

Quoting: 'Some people will get mad at you for not being who they want you to be. One of the biggest forms of self-betrayal is living your life by their rules instead of your own. Your task is simple: be kind, be real, be humble, keep growing, and unapologetically live your best life.' -Young Pueblo // See more of my favorites, here.

1 comment:

Kelly C said...

Love today's quote! And I bet Maryland will have the perfect fall vibes!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure