Monday, September 13, 2021

Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale September 2021






Originally $198 Now $69 

The Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine sale (formerly called The After Party Sale) begins this morning at 8am EST and will run through 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, September, 14th!! There will still be a virtual line as in previous years so sit tight if you get put in line! I always get on around 7:45am and set an alarm for 7:59am so I'm ready to refresh right at 8am! 

 I was able to see a preview of some of the items that are included in the sale as well as the prices, which is always so exciting!!!  One of my absolute favorite dresses ever is included in the sale. The Trisha Dress. It's in a different print than the one I am wearing in the photos above so I added the print from the product photo, but the style is exactly the same. It is cut so beautifully and fully lined. You can dress this up with wedges and a cute clutch or flat sandals and a wicker tote! It runs slightly big so if you are between sizes, size down! 

If you are reading this before 8am, I'll be back with more ASAP once 8am hits and we can all gain access to the sale! If you have any more questions about the sale, check out the Lilly FAQ page. They do a really good job of covering all of the information you could want! 

More Items Included In The Sale:


Leggings (different print included in the sale but same fit/fabric)
Quality: I  love these leggings as they are the perfect length on my 5'6" frame. They are soft and have a ton of stretch. I don't really work out in them at Orange Theory but they are my favorite for lounging and light activity. There's no reason you can't work out in them, I just prefer other leggings for that! 

Sizing: These run true to size. They have a lot of stretch so if anything size down! 

Quality: I cannot believe this dress is included in the sale. It's one of the nicest dresses I've seen from Lilly Pulitzer. I would highly recommend it. It's fully lined, the bust has slight padding so you don't have to wear a bra and the straps are adjustable. The eyelet lace fabric is just incredible.

Sizing: I am wearing a size 2 which is my true size. I would say size up if you have a larger bust. The bust just fit me and I have a smaller chest. Otherwise, there is plenty of room in the skirt of the dress for hips and rear as it has a full skirt! 
Quality: This is another one that I cannot believe is included. This is a must-have from Lilly! It's stunning. I have worn it a bunch of times, including for a bridal luncheon Thursday before our wedding! 

Sizing: True to size! If you have a larger bust, you may want to size up! 

Quality: This is so cute and something you can wear well into the fall and then again in the spring. The pink color is included in the sale. The fabric is like stretchy knit cotton and cute paired with jeans or shorts! 

Sizing: This is true to size.

Quality: Love this set so much. I've worn it a ton to run errands, go on walks, etc. I wear the top to Orange Theory. This is also the perfect set to look cute on road trips because it won't wrinkle! 

Sizing: True to size! If anything, size down. 
Quality: LOVE all of the Lilly's pajamas. I have several sets and wear them weekly. They're soft, stretchy, and comfortable. The fabric is thin but not cheap. It's perfect for year-round wear in my opinion! 

Sizing: True to size. Sometimes I size up in pajamas for roominess but I did not need to in these. They have a lot of stretch to them! 



Rivera Midi Dress (print on sale)
Quality: This is great. A heavyweight fabric that doesn't make me too hot. The fabric flows so beautifully. I've worn this dress SO many times this summer. It's easy to throw on but can definitely be dressed up! 

Sizing: True to size, if anything size down. It's very stretchy up top at the bust and there is plenty of room in the skirt for hips! 
Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs true to size with a small bit of room to layer! 

Quality: It's a great fall/winter/spring wardrobe item that really makes a statement. It is tweed with metallic thread woven throughout. The embellishments are next-level special! 

Sizing: This is the sweater I am wearing with the vest above. It runs true to size. 

Quality: You may not think of Lilly Pulitzer as a great source for cashmere, but it is. I am SO picky about my cashmere and this is so soft, lofty, and just all-around very high quality. When you get this on sale, it's a STEAL!
Quality: This is a cute, lightweight top. Classic with a cute added detail. Love this as a wardrobe staple. 

Sizing: True to size. It's pretty roomy so if anything size down!

Quality: I don't have the tweed version, but the green is the same style. I actually love the tweed version even more!! The collar is so beautiful and the embellishments really add something special. 

Sizing/Fit: This runs true to size if anything size down as there really isn't anything super fitted about this dress. It doesn't have a ton of stretch to it, though. 

Sizing: I'm wearing a size 2. It fits true to size. If you have a bigger bust, I'd size up. 

Quality: This is truly a beautiful dress. The fabric is high-quality and detailed. I love the metallic sheen to it and the fact that the neckline is adjustable with a hidden zipper. The lace around the waist and neckline is so pretty and very 'Lilly'.

Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs really big, so size down at least one size. I should have sized down to XS! The peplum area is not super fitted like a more traditional peplum is. This is meant to fit looser. 

Quality: The fabric is seersucker with the most beautiful embroidery and the scalloped hem is adorable. the fabric is very lightweight so it's perfect for really hot weather. the orange is very bright! 

Sizing: I'm wearing a size 2. This is pretty fitted with very minimal stretch to it (in that classic Lilly crisp cotton fabric that a lot of shifts are made in). This honestly might be one of my favorite pieces. It has that vintage Lilly vibe that I just love and this style is a little different for me. I love the lightweight shorts underneath but you otherwise can't tell it's a romper. It does, however, have a stretch panel on the back for a more custom fit and to accommodate a larger bust. The straps are also adjustable (and this is super subtle so it doesn't look like a bra strap). I would say get your usual size, however, it is *short*. As you can see on me- I'm 5'6", I wouldn't go any shorter. It has about 3/4" of hem that you could let out, though. If you are worried about length, I'd suggest going up a size and potentially having it tailored so you get a tiny bit of extra length as it wouldn't be so form-fitting. But this is not for you if you are super tall and don't love mini skirt-length hems.

Quality: This is super high quality. The fabric is so crisp and the seams all flow perfectly. I love that the adjustable straps are so subtle and the stretch in the back really adds a nice fit.

White Dresses Included In The Sale:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure