Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Tuckernuck Friends and Family Sale

Tuckernuck's annual Friends and Family sale begins today! First the Lilly Pulitzer sale and now this. It has been a GOOD week of sales. Totally one of the best sales of the year and you won't see a sale like this again until the holiday season! This is also one of my very favorite places to shop. They curate the BEST stuff and I love their original Tuckernuck label as well. I even shop for my husband on Tuckernuck (I think I'm going to get him this cute belt)

The sale details are:

20% off orders over $250
25% off orders over $500
30% off orders over $1000 

Use code BESTFRIEND at checkout! 

If you are wanting an item for the holiday season for yourself or to give as a gift, the sooner the better to order. I realize it's only mid-September but I've been reading so many articles about supply shortages and delays around the world!! 

There are some restrictions but really not too many! Dudley Stephens is even included! 


This dress is definitely one of my favorites because of the comfortable but cute fit. It's very roomy. I am wearing a size small but if anything size down. The fabric is really nice and thick but light enough that you can wear it in the summer. 

The tennis shoes are a pair I have had for many years and wear often. They're just a simple classic and very comfortable. They go with everything! 

I absolutely love this top. One of my most favorites in my closet. I have to restrain myself from wearing it all of the time. I am wearing a size small and it's very oversized but not in a frumpy way. The fabric doesn't wrinkle easily and is so lightweight and cooling. I did a whole blog post on this top, here


This is such a beautiful dress. The photos don't even do it justice. It's a thick wool/flannel fabric and fully lined. It is so well made. It has a swing fit so it's roomier in the hips. It runs true to size. 


This top is true to size, but roomy so you could definitely size down. I wear this top all of the time so you are probably not surprised. I did a full blog post on this top, here

These are basically Hermes look-alike sandals and I love them so much I have been considering getting the Hermes version because I wear these so often. The only thing holding me back is that I have the Hermes Oasis sandals and I like them but don't love them. I think the flats are definitely a bit different, though, but for now these are so nice. They are real leather and very comfortable! 

I love all of the Tuckernuck sport collection. The prints, the fabrics, everything is SO good. I have been wearing this skort a ton this summer. It's so high quality. The fabric is thick and the shorts have a grip around the legs to hold them in place. This runs true to size. 


This is a beautifully knit sweater. I wore this a ton last fall and am looking forward to wearing it again this fall. This also has a slight swing fit to it. It runs true to size. I really love the thicker ribbed crewneck on this. 

I feel like I don't even need to explain these cashmere travel wraps anymore. They're so luxurious and a wardrobe staple for me! 
My Wish List

I feel like this is all self-explanatory except for the bottom left. I saw these Neck Warmers last year on Instagram and have been following the business ever since. They're for winter, obviously, but really skiing/snow sports. I just think they're so fun and chic and luxurious. Totally different than most ski items out there! It's pricey so it's really nice to see this on sale! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure