Friday, October 22, 2021

Amazon Finds

Amazon Finds


Nail Concealer// This is a really neat nail polish. It's almost clear but it just makes your nails look nicer! If I don't have time to go to the salon for a manicure but need my nails to look polished in a pinch, this is the best stuff! 

Green Bag// Ok how cute it this? It's under $30 and a fun bag to carry with a cocktail dress. I feel like this bag is trendy so I would not want to spend more than that anyway! 

Wool and Cashmere Shampoo// I just repurchased a bottle of this. A little goes a long way so a bottle lasts a long time. This is what I use on all of my cashmere! It smells wonderful and is very gentle. 

Napkin Set// I thought these were pretty for a fall tablescape! 

Sunglasses// Love these sunglasses. They are probably the most inexpensive sunglasses I own and I have been wearing them more than any other pair lately! Make sure you get the Amber tortoise/brown option as I think those have the best lenses. 

Cream Velvet Headband// These headbands come in a bunch of colors and are a classic, basic headband, which is surprisingly hard to find these days! No puffing, not knots, no embellishments. Well-made, too, and doesn't hurt my head after hours of wear. 

Portable Hard Drive// This is what I use to backup all of my photos. I also use the cloud but I like to have a hard copy of everything, too! Great if you have wedding photos and want to make sure you have a copy of these on hand forever. 

Ginger Jar Ornaments// You all already know about these but they are still in stock as of writing this, so snag them while you can. 

Nail Strengthener// I get gel manicures and it really does take a toll on my nails. In between manicures, I use this and I really do think it helps. It dries SO fast. 

Little Black Dress// I ordered this and when it arrived, it was kind of wrinkly and didn't look promising. I gave it a chance and after steaming it, it turned out to be SUCH a winner. A great option for a more casual wedding or upcoming holiday event! I sized up to a medium. 

Black Velvet Headband// I ordered this thinking it might be a fail because it's less than $5 but it's so nice!! A classic black velvet headband. I wish they made more colors, I would have bought them all!

Pouch Set// My sister turned me on to these pouches. One set and you'll be forever organized!!

Sunglasses// These are stylish and fun. I really liked the color so that's what made me purchase them! I wear them quite a bit as I feel like they look good with my coloring! 

Leggings// Do you know I have held off on buying Amazon leggings for years even after I have seen so many people rave about them. I felt like there was NO WAY they could even come close to brands like Lululemon, Athleta, etc. I finally caved. I had to know. I ordered this exact pair and lo and behold, they are SO much like my lululemon Wunder under. I think the Lulu pairs are like 1% better, but for the savings, these are just truly a great choice. I am converted and now I really do understand why people are talking about them so much.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fewer & Better said...

The Wool & Cashmere shampoo from the Laundress is a literal lifesaver! I have a large collection of vintage sweaters that I don't trust to the dry cleaners, so it's wonderful to be able to care for them at home. Plus, it's the nicest scent!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure