Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Gift Guide 2021: My Wish List

Gift Guide 2021: My Wish List
Shop the List:
It's the first week of October and do you all know what that means? Gift guides!!! SO excited to bring these back for this year. I'm launching them earlier this year due to supply chain issues/shortages, and shipping delays so you all have plenty of time! 

I will say, I am someone who has their Christmas gifts purchased and wrapped sometimes by the first week of December. Same with Christmas cards. I know that sounds like a stretch for some- my husband included, but I will tell you how amazing it feels to have it all done and not even have to think about it. I enjoy both gift shopping and wrapping and Christmas cards but at the same time, they are time-consuming so it's nice to be able to get all of that out of the way and be able to really be present and enjoy December without worrying about any of the other stuff! 

I don't typically do My Wish List first but since it's early this year I figured I could potentially do two 'My wish lists' since we have a longer stretch. They are also one of the most popular guides so I am assuming that you will all enjoy seeing two. As a reminder as I have said in past years, whenever I share my own personal wish list, this is a fantasy list. I am not getting all of this stuff from anyone nor am I buying all of this stuff for myself!! Just fun to dream up the things I am loving and would love to have. But truly, I want for nothing! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure