Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Jewelry Travel Set (great gift idea)

Pottery Barn Quinn Travel Jewelry

Pottery Barn Quinn Travel Jewelry

Pottery Barn Quinn Travel Jewelry
Shop the Items:
I have a lot of storage pouches that I have amassed over the years. However, nothing is structured like the items you see above! Most of the pouches I have are soft, which is fine for just a few things, but I worry some of the items could get crushed or somehow messed up!

We went to The Greenbrier on our minimoon and I had a bedside table and after getting married, I had gotten a few more pieces of jewelry that I would take off when I slept or showered. I realized I didn't really have anywhere to put them- no home base in our room. So that had me on the hunt for a little valet tray that I could put all my items on the nightstand- jewelry, hand cream, lip balm, etc. I ended up ordering this. It was inexpensive and would do the trick! I got it in and it was just so cheapy feeling. 

So I decided I would actually spend a little more money to get what I really wanted and landed on this! And lucky for you all, it's on MAJOR sale. I cannot believe the price! It's so high quality, large, and beautiful. The snaps can be undone and it lays flat in my suitcase or tote bag. I used it recently at my bedside at the Inn at Perry Cabin and it was seriously the perfect thing. You can just put it right into the safe when you leave your room, so easy. 

As a side note, these would all make terrific holiday gifts! 
Pottery Barn Quinn Travel Jewelry
I also ended up ordering the matching Small Travel Case and Large Travel Case. The small case is perfect for weekend trips and the large is better for several nights or longer! I actually did a lot of research on the cases from all different brands. I wanted something high quality and simple and I wanted these cases to be somewhat slim. When I travel by plane, I always carry on my jewelry so it was important to me that this could all fit in my tote or carry-on. They're not tiny by any means, but they are compact enough that I can definitely carry them on! 

I also didn't plan this or realize it until they arrived, but all three of the items I have happened to match my Jewelry Box! Mark and Graham and Pottery Barn are under the same umbrella so it makes sense! I love that it all matches- it oddly makes me feel very put together! For the jewelry box, I had also done a lot of browsing. I wanted something high-quality that wasn't tiered. I also wanted it to have a clear top. That was hard to find and I stumbled across this unicorn of a Jewelry Box that checked all my boxes. I put my fine jewelry in the jewelry box and then store costume jewelry in lucite containers out of sight. You can see how I store my costume earrings, here.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fewer & Better said...

I love this! I have a travel jewelry case from my grandmother, which is made from fabric from my family's former line, but something more structured seems like such a practical option!

Sarah @ Fewer & Better
https://fewerandbetterblog.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure