Thursday, October 28, 2021

Lately

Tartan Top// Skirt// Dior Pumps, Similar

Are you all having a nice week? Monday marks November which is wild because that means we are just 2 months from 2022. Time FLIES. I think about how quickly time goes by almost daily. It just blows my mind! 

This week was a lot of computer work as I wanted to work ahead so I coul fully unplug for our Boston trip this weekend. We are visiting one of my husband's best friends and his wife who live there! We love them and have so much fun with them so it'll be a great time! 

Wearing: I shared this Skirt on Instastories ther other day. It is GORGEOUS. The photo really does not do it justice as the size I had ordered was too big on me! I am going to exchange it for a small and hoping it works out because it is the perfect holiday skirt. I think I'll end up wearing it to the Nutcracker! 

Eating: Have you all had Oh Snap pickles? I just had their spicy flavor and they are AMAZING! 

Gifting: I am thinking about our matching Christmas pajamas that my mom, sister, and I do each year and these have been top of mind! Nothing really holiday about them, but they are so cute and I love the fabric. They would be such a great holiday gift! 

Sale: My aunt got my husband these dog rocks glasses for his birthday last year and they are so cute!!! He loves them and uses them often. Right now they are on sale with an extra 20% off! They come out to be about $32 for the set of 4! 

Watching:
 This video of Spanx founder, Sara Blakely, letting her employees know that she is giving each one of them 2 first-class round trip tickets to anywhere in the world and $10k to celebrate selling the majority stake- their reactions of pure joy and surprise will put a smile on your face. It's always nice to be recognized and/or rewarded for hard work! 

Loving: Animal Friends is a wonderful no-kill shelter that also is a big advocate for spaying/neutering here in Pittsburgh and they have an Amazon wishlist. I love to check out our local shelters wish lists whenever they post them as it's fun to donate things here and there! If you are feeling generous, check it out, I just did!! They say on their Facebook page 'We are in need of some more Pedigree Choice Cuts in Gravy and Milk Bones for our resident dogs. Choice Cuts are a favorite among our pups and when mixed with their kibble, it provides a tasty and healthy meal! Milk Bones reward our dogs for being on their best behavior (and, just because!) so why not help us treat them? If you are able, please donate!'
Wanting: These pinecone glasses are stunning!!! I have wanted this sweatshirt for so long but have not purchased it because it was almost $200! It's finally on sale and I'm still trying to hold off since I don't need any sweatshirts, but I just LOVE it. 
Pittsburgh: We went out for my mom's birthday last week and had a very full day! We went to the Van Gogh immersive experience which was pretty cool- a little overhyped, but a fun experience nonetheless. Then we went to the newly opened Monterey Pub. It has been closed for so long and we were so glad to be back. I was glad to know they still have good martinis! Then off to the William Penn which has the prettiest lobby and dinner at my favorite place in all of Pittsburgh, Pusadee's Garden! Lots of fun celebrating! 

Quoting: 'It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.' // See more of my favorites, here.

1 comment:

Andra said...

You HAVE to get those pine cone cut glasses... oh.my.stars!ANNDDDD the dog rock glasses... and they're on sale!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure