Friday, October 29, 2021

Under $50 and $100 Gift Ideas for Her

Under $50 gift Idea for Her
Shop the Items:
Total Cost for Two: $95
Total Cost for Each: $47.50

I was sent these adorable cosmetic bags from Sea Marie, which is a cute small business that you can shop online. This is what really inspired this entire post for the day! You know those people who can be really hard to shop for? Maybe they have everything or they are really picky or you don't know them well enough to get them something super personal or know what's on their wish list. These are some gift ideas I Have come up with. All are under $100 and most are under $50! 

These bags are not only cute but functional because they are lined with a wipeable material so it's great for bath or makeup products! 

They come in a set of two so it got me thinking... the set is $40, making each bag $20. One bag with some goodies inside would make for the cutest gift. I put together what I would fill the bags with! The total cost for one is $47.50. The catch is that you do have to buy the sets of items and the set of bags so really, you are spending about $95, but that's for two people then! 

When I talk about gifts, I talk a lot about how gift sets are great because you can break them up and this is the perfect example of what I am talking about. So let's say you have two teen nieces or a sister-in-law or maybe it's someone you don't know well. I made sure to include all items that don't have any color to them so it's not like you have to match them to someone's complexion. These are all items I have tried and love myself. 

So what you would do is fill the cosmetic cases with tissue paper to get them looking full and then drop some of the items in! You'd actually end up having one hand cream leftover that you could pop into someone's stocking or toss in your handbag! 

If you want to lessen the cost even further, you could do it in an even less costly pouch like this, and to make it a little more personal, add a monogram decal on the pouch!

Under $100
Shop the Items:
Total Cost(when full price): $88 
(travel jewelry case sometimes goes on sale, though!)

This is another good one for under $100! Again, I have both of these items and absolutely love them. The diamond studs are just as good as the ones from Nordstrom (and they are less $ than the Nordstrom version) and look exactly like my real diamond studs. I have worn them to swim and shower and they look good as new. Great for travel when you don't want to wear the real thing or just for someone who does not want to invest in real diamond studs! The travel jewelry case is such beautiful quality and has really come in hand when I travel!   

Another good sister-in-law, teen niece, best girlfriend, etc. gift idea! I wanted to make sure that with these gift ideas, you don't need to know someone's size or their makeup colors or anything. It's more of a 'one size fits most' situation! 

Under $50
Total Cost: $48
I'm not really into fake plants at all. I get their appeal, however, if you can find dried branches or flowers, I think this is such a nicer option! You can get this beautifully preserved boxwood bundle and a blue and white vase and you have a beautiful piece of home decor that you can give a blue and white lover! It's also a great idea as a host/hostess gift or a thank you to send over for having you stay overnight during the holiday season. That way, no one has to fuss with getting the flowers in water or anything like that and they can enjoy for months to come! I'd suggest tying a ribbon around the neck of the vase! 

Total Cost: $44

French Cade Lavender is SUCH a good scent. It's fresh and light and has a great throw. It even smells wonderful when it is not lit! Candles as gifts are not original by any means, however, I think when you add accessories with the candle, it becomes more thoughtful and more interesting! 

Total Cost: $100
This is another really nice gift to give to someone if you are being hosted in their home overnight. It's personalized and I don't know what it is about a fresh wreath, but I just LOVE them! 

I truly think when you do something like this- put things into a 'set' or a 'theme' it feels a bit more personal and like you really took the time and effort to get a great gift for someone! 

Let me know if you all enjoy posts like this and if they are helpful! This is kind of 'newer' for me, so I won't take offense if you don't like this!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fewer & Better said...

This is a great idea! I have a number of people I'd like to give small gifts to, and this is perfect :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure