Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Christmas Gift Ideas For Kids





I have a niece and nephew- through my husband's family- not through my sister haha! So crazy to be an aunt!! So for the past few years, I have been buying toys for them for Christmas. The youngest person in my extended family is over 21 so we haven't had children in our family for quite some time. So needless to say, I don't do a ton of toy shopping so I LOVE to shop for the kids! For our wedding, I got them monogrammed canvas totes and filled them with goodies as a thank you for being in our wedding and sourcing the things to put in their bags brought me so much joy!!! Sometimes I just snag things for no reason to bring to them when I see them. When I was a child, my aunts would always bring me gifts and I just remember that so clearly and now appreciate it so much as an adult that they were always thinking of me! Trying to be the 'cool' aunt here, haha!! 

I love my Walmart+ membership. I have been using it for almost a year now. I actually just had a grocery order delivered this week. So today I'm partnering with Walmart on this post because it's such a good resource when shopping for gifts for children! The Walmart+ membership is $98/year and you can sign up for a free 15-day trial before committing. You can also select a monthly plan for $12.95/month. With the one-year option, rather than the monthly option, you save $57.40/year in membership fees.

Shop the Items:
This year my niece wants to re-decorate her room (I mean a girl after my own heart!!!). How cute are these glow-in-the-dark blankets and this tinsel pillow and this unicorn clock?! My nephew wants STEAM toys- he likes to build things! I got him this magnetic tile building kit and this robot that he can build! I also think these Wiki Stix look like fun! Walmart has it all and with my Walmart+ membership, I can have things shipped right to my door in 2 days! 

This quick shipping was especially helpful when I wanted to add another string of lights to our tree to really make it glow! These lights (seen on our tree!) are great and can be shipped for free with Walmart+!

I was also able to snag this beautiful set of plaid wrapping paper. I love to wrap gifts in plaid so this was such a fun find! 

Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure