Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Gift Guide: Small Business 2021

Gift Guide: Small Business 2021

There are SO many wonderful small businesses that I love so I wanted to put together a guide that specifically shares those with you all! Some are new to me this year and some of these brands I have been shopping with for years! I rounded up some really beautiful things that would be a great gift for any gal on your list! 

I don't do a lot of small business clothing shopping here in Pittsburgh, but we eat out a ton and there are also a lot of other small businesses I rely on each week so I wanted to round up some places that are great for snagging gift cards. I love gift cards to places I frequent and these can be easy to get as well as great for a couple or family! 

Local to Pittsburgh Gift Cards:

And then, because I could only add so much to the collage, I wanted to make sure I shared some more small businesses that I love!

More Small Businesses I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure