Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Holiday Party Outfit Idea ft. Pants






Lip Color (in autumn rhapsody)// Earrings
*top and coat gifted from Sail to Sable
Shop the Outfit:
This seems like it is the week for me to be sharing holiday outfits but I wanted to make sure to get these outfit ideas as soon as possible because Thanksgiving is going to sneak up on us!!!

Sail to Sable is a women-owned small business out of Connecticut and I have always loved their classic pieces that are high quality and just beautiful! I brought this outfit with me to the Finger Lakes this past weekend and wore it to our dinner out at Rose Tavern which was just beautiful. It was the perfect thing. 

I think I may end up repeating this exact outfit tonight, actually, as we are going out for dinner downtown with friends and then to a speaker series. It feels festive and dressed up but lower-key than an actual dress. Both pieces fit true to size. I am wearing a size small in both. I love the Tweed Coat and Tweed Feather Top paired together but both are fabulous worn on their own, too. 

I've talked about these pants extensively and wear them weekly. They're truly the best and seem to always be on sale. They have a lot of stretch in them and that makes them beyond comfortable. I wore them on a flight and they didn't wrinkle AT ALL. They just look so polished and work with so much. They run true to size.  

These gorgeous earrings were designed by my friend, Abby, who created them after being inspired by limelight hydrangeas. They are truly stunning and I am so excited for her and her beautiful pieces with Lisi Lerch!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fewer & Better said...

Love the look and the earrings are so stunning and unique!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure