Friday, November 19, 2021

Our 2021 Christmas Card






Elton John said it best in Step Into Christmas, 'I'd like to thank you for the year, So I'm sending you this Christmas card, To say it's nice to have you here.' I'm so excited to share with you all our 2021 Christmas card!!!!! Our first married Christmas card and it brings me so. much. joy. I was SO sad last year that we didn't have wedding photos to use for our Christmas card so this is just so extra special and exciting. We can finally use one last name!! I know this is a card that I will cherish for all of time! 


Our cards were generously gifted to us by Dogwood Hill who I've now used for so many projects including our own wedding invitation suite! We selected the Poires De Noel Married Christmas by Holly Hollon who also designed our wedding invitation suite. I guess you can say we LOVE Holly's work!!! I not only loved this card design because it was focused on our first married Christmas but that it also had a space for a second photo on the back. We could NOT forget Henry!!!! 


It was hard to choose a photo on the front, there were so many that I loved but I think we ended up choosing this one because it seemed to be the most illustrative of our 2021. Plus, I feel like this is one of the more timeless shots where we will look back on this 20 years from now and it will still look fresh!

Cannot wait to send these out! I'm aiming for the first week of December. Everything is set to go. We just need to stuff and stamp them! 

You can see our 2019 and 2020 cards, too! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love your cards! Classy, and little Henry just still my heart every time!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure