Thursday, November 18, 2021

Lately



Shop the Outfit:
Did you all have a good week? Last week was insanely busy with creating content, this week I've mostly been behind the computer prepping for Cyber week which starts next week! This Saturday my sister and other family come to town to stay for Thanksgiving week. I am so glad Callie will be here all week. I'm dragging her to Orange Theory with me one day and it will be so fun!  

I've been getting emails and info from brands letting me know about their sales ahead of time and there are some really good ones. I'll be very discerning with what I share with you all, but lots of good ones so stay tuned! 

I also got some gift shopping done this week and was able to check a few people off my list which always feels great!

Wearing: Ok, do not walk, but RUN to Banana Republic's website. They are KILLING it. They are doing a huge re-brand of sorts and it's very clear. I love literally everything on their site. I got these corduroys in both brown and cream and they're amazing. I love the way they fit, the quality is wonderful, and the colors are beautiful. I got them on sale, so hang tight for a Cyber week sale!

Eating: The chicken tortilla soup from Costco is a 10/10. We are obsessed with it. You can find it in the refrigerated section. We ate it this week and forgot just how amazing it is.

Sale: Big Ferragamo sale going on- so many good things and the prices are really good! These are so fun!

Watching:
 I watched UP last night and I forgot how cute of a movie it is! If you like sound in the background while you work, this is a good one to have on in the background! 

Listening: Have you all started with Christmas music yet? I will tell you I haven't done much with the classics like Frank Sinatra and all of that, but I've been listening to Christmas jazz non-stop. Think Kenny G, Wynton Marsalis, Vince Guaraldi, etc. It's so soothing and so nice to work with that playing in the background! 
Loving: These metallic pumps with crystals at the toe are to die for! I just got them and I am in love! 

Shop the Pieces:
Wanting: I want this entire outfit!!! I just love every single piece. Normally I am not into logos like on the Gucci scarf, but for some reason, this tone on tone really speaks to me! I ordered the sweater to see what it is like. I rarely shop at Cos, so I'll be interested to see what the fit and quality is like. I will report back. Ok, I'd also LOVE these shearling slipper slides- how beautiful!! I really feel like there are some really great times out. For months I was not seeing a single thing I was head over heels for and now I am seeing so much! 
Wanting II: The J.Crew holiday collection was just released and I love it!!! SO much plaid, sparkle, and fair isle! 

Pittsburgh: Light Up night is this weekend! I am not going downtown for it as that is when our family arrives for the week but I am so excited to eventually check out all of the pretty holiday decor! The big creche is my favorite! 

Smelling: I just pulled out this candle. It's one of my very favorites- it smells like a holiday fireplace! Also, I am the WORST at describing smells, sorry, haha! 

Quoting: 'What Susie says of Sally says more of Susie than of Sally.'// See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure