Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Sequins and Sparkles: Holiday Outfit Ideas





Shop the Outfit:
I wore this fabulous sequin and feather skirt one night for dinner while I was at The Inn at Perry Cabin in Maryland and let me just say, it's impossible not to have fun in sequins and feathers!!! 

This skirt was simply made for enjoying with a glass of champagne and I cannot wait to wear it again this holiday season! It runs true to size. I am usually between a 2 and 4 and got a 4, so I did go with my larger of my two sizes so if you are between sizes, size up as it runs snug in the waist and hips! 

I wanted to browse for some more fun items for the upcoming holidays and I noticed myself going for sequins and anything that had lots of sparkle! I think since last year was such a letdown, I feel SO glad to be getting all glammed up and have been looking for any excuse to wear something gorgeous! 

Shop Holiday Looks:






1 comment:

Andra said...

Oh. My. Stars! That skirt is everything... LOVE this post - so classic and stylish...

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure