Wednesday, November 3, 2021

5 Random Items I Highly Recommend


Seasonal Coasters: Woodland// Blue Italian// Christmas
I have all 3 of these sets of coasters. I don't do a ton when it comes to decorating for holidays (other than Christmas) so these coasters are a fun and inexpensive way to change things up. 

I bought this after seeing Amy from Dallas Wardrobe share it on her Instagram stories. I literally never wear eyeshadow but now I may be a convert. This really feels like jelly when you dip your finger into it. A little goes a LONG way and it just really gives a glamorous look without looking too done up. It's so easy to apply and I find myself wearing it often. I love it. I have the color brown bijou but I may order some more colors because of how much I love it. Brown bijou is not really brown at all, it's definitely more of a muted pink. 


So we got this almost exactly a year ago and we LOVE it. My sister and her husband originally got one and we had so much fun playing it with them that we ended up getting our own. It's basically like the current-day N64. We mostly play Mario Kart on it but we have a few other fun games, too. We originally bought it because there was not much else going on in 2020 so this was something 'different' to do for fun but we have loved it ever since! 


I have used this every night for a year or two and love it. It's super hydrating. My cuticles can be a mess in the evening and then the next morning, I swear they look SO much better. This would make a great stocking stuffer. 

We have most of the lamps hooked up to smart plugs in our home but the real MVP way to use these smart plugs is for the Christmas tree! It makes turning the tree on and off SO easy. I love it. It brings me joy each time I say 'Alexa turn on the Christmas tree'!!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure