Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Straight Leg Jeans Styled









Shop the Outfit:
I haven't done a good old-fashioned outfit post lately so here we are! This one is with the new bag that I got on sale during Cyber week (it's still on sale). It's a favorite of Kate Middleton and I just love it! I had been eyeing it for a while but finally decided to order it once it went on sale and I am so glad I did. It's the perfect beige color to go with everything and to wear year-round. I really like the structured, ladylike shape of it. 

A few of you had mentioned you also purchased this bag and someone had asked how to style it casually. It's an easy bag to dress up, but it can also be dressed down like the outfit that you see in the photos above! 

I'll do a bigger review of the bag in a post in the next few weeks but for now, I just wanted to share it styled here! 

I know everyone has been a chatter over the last year or two about Gen Z claiming that skinny jeans are out of style. I've written about my feelings on that before. As a refresher, I think wearing whatever you feel your best in is always in style! But I also don't think it's wrong to try out new things! 

I got these Jeans last year by the brand Mother. The exact wash I am wearing are no longer available but this style is still available in several different washes. They're a good hybrid of a skinny jean and straight-leg jean because they're slim like a skinny jean throughout the leg but at the hem, it's wider like a bootcut pair of jeans. I also really like that they have a lot of stretch to them. I have several pairs of real jeans without stretch and while I love the look, I think jeans with stretch are always much more comfortable! 

The last piece of this outfit I want to highlight are these brown suede Booties. They have western vibes but are more streamlined. They are so comfortable but what I love most about them is that I feel like they lengthen my legs when I wear them. It's like somehow my legs look longer (and I don't have long legs)! I think it's the shape at the toe, but I'm honestly not sure, they are just flattering all around! 

I'm not a huge boot person, I prefer flats or heels if anything, but in the winter in Pittsburgh, boots are pretty much a necessity so I'm always on the hunt for beautiful boots so my feet are kept warm.  
As a side note from this post, Tuckernuck is having a big sale where they are offering an extra 30% off their sale using code FLASH30. I've been eyeing this Naghedi tote and I can't believe it's included in their sale! I also love their sport collection and a lot of those pieces are included. I wear their sports bras on the regular! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure