Thursday, December 16, 2021

Lately



Can you all believe we are just 9 days from Christmas?! I really can't. Although I will say, I've been so distracted from work lately- anyone else? It's not really my personality to be distracted and want to neglect work, but I feel like last year we got so shorted on holiday cheer that I just really want to soak it all in! I'm totally ready to have fun, enjoy time with family and friends, wear sparkly things, and enjoy all that this season has to offer! 

This weekend was great and pretty routine. Tonight starts the busy, though. We are going out to dinner and then to see the Nutcracker! Tomorrow night we are going out to dinner again and an event, and Saturday and event. Lots of fun to be had! My sister will finally be coming home on Saturday, too, which is always so fun! 

Wearing:
I just got this Sweater and absolutely love it. It's so high quality and I love the marled blue color. It's nice and thick and luxurious. 
Eating: I had Bravo's salmon salad this week and I always forget how good their salads are. 

Drinking: Did you catch my red wine recommendations
Sale: Tuckernuck's extra 30% off with code FLASH30 is still going strong. They have so many good things included! 

Watching:
 We are currently watching Only Murders In The Building on Hulu and I'm loving it. It's so weird to see Steve Martin and Martin Short outside of father of the Bride but they act so well together! 

Brush (on sale)
Loving: This brush is quite frankly outrageously expensive. I got mine on sale and found it again on sale!!! I have to say, though, it's incredible. Like a scalp massage for your head, it feels so cushioned, it's kind of hard to explain. I think this would make such an incredible gift for someone who likes luxury things and is hard to shop for. I cannot believe I waited this long to get it. Even on sale, $100+ for a hairbrush is crazy but it's supposed to last for many many years. 
Wanting: Anything Richard Ginori is on my wish list right now! 

Smelling: This is such a good scent if you need a last-minute host gift! The scent notes description is 'currant, apple, clove, Valencia orange, cedarwood, thyme, Canadian fir, incense & sandalwood'. 

Quoting: 'Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly.'  // See more of my favorites, here.

1 comment:

Kelly C said...

Love Thursdays for these fun posts. And really loved that quote today!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure