Monday, December 20, 2021

What I Wore to the Nutcracker




Shop the Outfit:
Last Thursday evening, my husband and I went to dinner and the Nutcracker here in Pittsburgh! It is always so beautifully done and it was my husband's first time seeing the Nutcracker. It was exactly the thing I needed to really get into the Christmas spirit. It is also always fun to see the decorations and lights downtown. 

I thought I would share with you all what I wore because we are just 11 days away from New Year's Eve. Again, we're just 11 days away from 2022. CRAZY. I honestly can't even wrap my mind around it! Time is just flying! 

The Sequin Skirt I wore is the PERFECT thing for a NYE celebration. I actually think I am going to re-wear this skirt for our big Christmas Eve celebration. I love it so much. I was complimented on the skirt by so many complete strangers. It's definitely a show-stopper. I usually wear a 2 or 4 and went with a 4 in this, a 2 would have been too tight on me! 

I also have to say that these are seriously one of my most favorite pairs of Shoes that I own. They are SO fun and sparkle beautifully! I also like the low heel height because they're comfortable and I feel like I can wear them in more situations. I've been wearing them non-stop. I feel like they add just the right amount of pizzazz to any outfit. I think a personal favorite way to wear them is with all black because then the shoes really pop and they add a level of dressiness to whatever I am pairing them with! 

Do you all have New Year's Eve plans? We actually don't have any at all yet and I never really feel pressured to do anything on the holiday. I do love a festive celebration and sparkles and champagne, but for some reason, New Year's Eve is just not my absolute favorite! I will say, though, I met my husband at a New Year's Eve party so while it's not my favorite holiday, 12/31 will always hold a special place in my heart! Actually, now that I think about it, it will be 5 years ago that we met on New Year's Eve and 5 months married to the day! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure