Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wish List

Shop the List:
One last wish list segment for 2021! Whenever I do these, they always perform well... do you all like this where I share a fun wish list with you all? I plan on doing these more frequently in 2022!

And, as a reminder, whenever I share a wish list, it's just fun and frivolous, I'm not actually out there buying all of this stuff in one sitting! I just keep a notes section on my phone and if I see something I love, I add it to the list, and then when it comes time to post, I edit that list to only the things that I still want. 

It's actually good practice if you are someone who loves to shop. Don't buy things you want in the moment. Keep them in a list, tuck it away for a few days, weeks, months, and then when you come back to it you can reassess!! I find myself constantly removing things from my wish list. It's not only a great way to save money but just to keep yourself from buying anything you might regret or accumulating too much stuff! 

Some notes about the items I included... 

This Exfoliating Mask is amazing. I got a sample and now I want the full size. It is a physical and chemical exfoliator and I feel like it works after one use. My skin looks clearer and just all-around better.

I am not an eyeshadow person but I got this Eyeshadow and now want a second color. I LOVE it. It's brightening and subtle.

These Hydra Drops are a winter necessity for me. I am just about to finish a bottle so I need a new bottle. It plumps my skin like no other hydrating product and it works SO well under makeup. I'm continuously repurchasing this. 

I am dying for a Dale of Norway sweater. They are pricey but have the most beautiful aprés ski vibes! I especially love this  Fair Isle Sweater one. 

The Ugg Mini are very in right now and sold out everywhere. I am due for a new pair of Uggs and somehow scored the last pair in a size 9 at Shopbop. I'm so excited to get them. I know Uggs are very popular right now, but I have been an Ugg fan for life. They're such a necessity here in Pittsburgh and they are so cozy and comfortable. 

I think this Boucle Puffer is the chicest puffer I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I've always wanted a pair of UGGs. These mini ones are super cute kind of like booties except cozier with the shearling lining!

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure