Monday, January 24, 2022

Wish List


Hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week! Today I'm sharing some things that have caught my eye in the past week or two. We are kind of in that limbo period between winter and spring items from retailers, but I'm actually surprised to see so many cute things out right now. 

I'm already feeling over winter clothing. It'll be necessary here in Pittsburgh through March, though, so I need to work on that, haha!! 

But we are going to Charleston for my sister's bachelorette party at the end of February and then my husband is going to meet me down there after the weekend is over and we are going to spend the week there, just the two of us! I can't wait and am looking forward to at least a bit of warmer weather... basically anything above 20 degrees! So I've been looking for things for that trip!

3 comments:

Kelly C said...

ah How fun! We will be in Charleston mid March for our first round of wedding vendor meetings, eeep!

Anonymous said...

Was just in Charleston and would highly recommend the candle making classes at Candlefish! Would be perfect for a bachelorette party or even to do with your husband.

Anonymous said...

Hoping to go for our anniversary in April! Please post a recap of your favorite spots!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure