Friday, January 21, 2022

Dick's Sporting Goods Favorites

Dick's Sporting Goods Favorites

I hopped on a Zoom call earlier this week with Dick's Sporting Goods which is a nationwide sporting goods store. It's based here in Pittsburgh so it is very well known here and where we shop for anything sports-related. I have several friends that work at the corporate office! 

On the Zoom call we were able to see all of that Dick's Sporting Goods has to offer! They carry Carrie Underwood's Brand, Calia, which is a favorite of mine for athletic clothes, but they also carry brands like Nike, Yeti, Adidas, and more! 

My husband is Dick's Sporting Goods obsessed as they have such a big golf selection. They have a one-hour curbside pickup which is amazing and something we have used often. Last winter we needed last-minute ski goggles and used this service and it could not have been more convenient! You truly pull right up to the curb and they bring your items right to your car!

I am sharing some of my favorite items that can be found via Dick's Sporting Goods. Some items of note... these Tennis Shoes are the best and what I have been wearing to Orange Theory. They have a ton of support but are also lightweight and very cushioned. They fit in the rower, too, which is a huge plus! 

I have several of these Sports Bra and they are great basics. I usually wear when working out or skiing. They're very comfortable!

We got this Yeti Cooler as a gift a few years ago and love it. Make sure to get the '18' size because that's the only one that fits a full size bottle of champagne (very necessary, ha!!). 

Thank you to Dick's Sporting Goods for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure