Monday, February 14, 2022

Fashion Finds For Spring

Fashion Finds For Spring
Shop the Post:
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are all feeling the love today and able to spend some time with your loved ones!

It's still pretty cold here in Pittsburgh. Honestly, though, we have had a mild winter. It's been frigid here and there, sure, but we haven't gotten tons of snow and we have had more sunny days than average so I will take it. Even so, it's still too chilly here for sundresses. Really, March is my least favorite month here in Pittsburgh. You think you are soooo close to spring but oftentimes, we either get dumped with snow or it's absolutely frigid in March. I was born on April 14th and my parents always talk about how the day they brought me home from the hospital, it was flurrying. Our original wedding date (before we had to postpone) was April 25th and I was considering winter wraps to go over my wedding dress in case it snowed. I'm dead serious. May 2020, it snowed!!! 

However, I am headed to visit my sister in Charlotte and then we are going to Charleston for her Bachelorette. Once the bachelorette has ended, my husband is meeting me in Charleston for a week. So I am really looking forward to being in the south for 10 days and soaking up the sun and the much warmer weather. Whenever I visit my sister in North Carolina, it's obviously always warmer regardless of what season it is and I always forget that so many of you experience spring weather starting in late February. Color me jealous!!! 

So I have stopped browsing for winter stuff (for the most part) and have moved on to spring! We have a lot going on this spring/summer so that's my priority. Last week, I did a poll/survey on Instagram stories, and literally everyone that participated echoed my same sentiments: you are all over winter and ready to shop for spring! 

So I hear you, and so here we are with lots of pretty things for spring! 

Overall, I'm craving colorful things but I'm also very into all-white/cream neutral outfits. Green is supposed to be big this year and I don't mind that. I'm not a huge green fan but like it in small doses here and there! For example, I think this Quilted Jacket is such a cute way to incorporate green into your spring wardrobe! 

I just ordered this Braided Gold Necklace. I wanted a chunky necklace but something that was neutral so I could wear it with a lot of outfits. I think it's so pretty and will dress up simple things like a white tee shirt!

I also ordered this Tweed Jacket. I can never resist a good tweed jacket and I love that from far away, this looks neutral, but when you see it close up, it has flecks of colors in it! 

With Easter about two months away, I also love this Blue and White Dress. Pretty much the most perfect dress for the occasion! 

1 comment:

Kelly C said...

Woohoo warmer weather! Let's go spring!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure