Tuesday, February 15, 2022

5 Random Items I Highly Recommend


I started this series in later 2021 and I'm glad to see it has become popular with all of you! I love doing these because I think sometimes I forget to mention the rather 'mundane' products that I use daily just because they're not worthy of an entire blog post. I feel like this is such a good way to give some of these items the attention that they deserve!

We really only use this for serving salads, but we eat a lot of salads so it gets a ton of use. It's so well-made and beautiful looking. There are 4 different sizes. We have the largest but I'd like to get the smaller one as well. The best part about the largest one is that it fits a Costco-sized bag of lettuce so if you are having a big dinner party you can really serve a bunch of people.

We have glass shower doors and the bathroom cleaner I had been using for years would just never get the glass spotless. I have been using the power wash on the glass and a scrub brush and this combo makes the glass doors spotless! The best they have ever looked by far!! It's inexpensive and I've been finding myself using it for other things like cleaning our sink or some jewelry! 
I am not sure what kind of sorcery is in this skincare product, but it is the BEST hydrating product I have ever used. It's labeled as a mask so you can wear it for a while and then remove it like if you were to need to do your makeup afterward. I wouldn't wear it under makeup, it's too thick for that. However, I've been using it at night after taking off my makeup and using it as a night moisturizer when my skin really needs extra hydration. It's incredible. It makes my skin so soft by morning and any dry patches are gone. It is an interesting texture because in the tub if you just lightly touch it, it feels hard. When I first got it, I actually thought it might have like frozen or something in transit because it didn't feel like a moisturizer at all. The trick is that you have to use your warm fingers to warm up the product and then it will easily melt all over your face. A little goes a long way, I really feel like this tub will last me forever. It's also somewhat matte when you put it on your face. So your face doesn't look super shiny!




I really think this is one of the best large tote bags out there and I don't think I post it enough. I'm usually using it to schlep a bunch of stuff that I am needing for a shoot or using it as a carry-on bag for a flight or using it as my 'luggage' for a weekend getaway road trip. The tote can be completely customized with prints and colors and monograms and even leather color. The exterior material is like indestructible. It's nylon-ish so you can just wipe it down if it gets dirty. The interior is fully lined and contains 6 pockets so you can keep yourself organized. It's very roomy. I can fit so much. They have a zip version and one without. 
Use code FEBFLASH for 15% off. Spend more than $150 and get free shipping. Sale ends Tuesday, February 15th at 11:59 PM CST. 
I love condiments. The more the better. I also love trying different brands and new things that come out. This is seriously the best mustard ever. I love a good French dijon mustard and this is like next level, It's not sweet and it's really not even all that spicy, I just feel like the dijon flavor is so vibrant and that tiny bit of honey adds a bit of smoothness to the texture. They are calling is 'special edition' so I've already bought several to keep in the pantry just in case they sell out of it and stop making it!! If you are a mustard fan, this will be your new favorite. 


Past Posts In This Series:




No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure