Friday, February 18, 2022

Home Decor Finds

Home Decor Finds
Salad Plates// Candlestick// Brass Candle Sconce// Wall Mural (click through because this is hard to see but INSANE for the price) 
Shop the Post:
Ask and you shall receive!! I have heard that many of you are looking for home decor roundups from me that are shoppable rather than sharing some of my home decor that is sold out/old/etc.! 

So today is a pretty random roundup but all things, I think, are just beautiful and readily available to shop! The number one thing in this roundup, in my opinion, is this Wall Mural. It's absolutely stunning. There are tons of reviews with photos and some of the photos are just gorgeous. I kind of want to get this and put it in my entryway. I think it would look SO good there. The price is amazing. 

For me personally, I'm working on my office at the moment. I want to make the space feel more 'me'. It still feels bare and I can't really pinpoint exactly why but also can't decide what direction I want to go in. I am so torn!! 

I'm also ALWAYS on the hunt for a dining room table. Still nothing!! Almost 3 years of living here. I'm hoping at some point that my patience pays off!! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure