Friday, February 4, 2022

Outfits Lately



I haven't been taking too many 'proper' outfit photos lately because it has been so cold lately and icky salt and snow and slush all over is just so unappealing. 

But I have been trying to photograph my outfits as much as I can whether inside or on-the-go. So today is a roundup of sorts to tag everything I have been wearing lately! 

I absolutely love this oxford cloth Shirt. I have been wearing it nonstop since I got it last year. It comes in several colors. It runs very roomy. I am wearing a size small, so I got my true size but I love the oversized look. 

These are the Amazon Sunglasses I have been raving about. They're just as nice as any pricier pair I own and I love the lens on them- very crisp and clear. I have found so many inexpensive sunglasses on Amazon I am not sure I can ever go back to buying designer ones! 


Sweater// Scarf// Vest is my Barbour Norwood Liner  (similar

I love these Jeans. Theyre slightly cropped and have a bit of a flare so they look really good with booties. 
They are also somewhat creamy- not a super stark white which I also love for winter. They have some stretch so they're easy to move in! 

I just got this Sweater from J. McLaughlin- they sent me the prettiest Valentine's Day package! It's such a nice lightweight blush pink sweater. I love it! It's cotton so I will also get a lot of wear out of it this spring! 

I got this Barbour Norwood in 2020 and it might be my favorite jacket that I own... which is really saying somethitng because I own a ton of coats. Quality like this is hard to come by- but it has this faux fur liner. One side is the faux fur (which you can see I am wearing in the photos above) but the other size is like an olive green quilted material (so it is sportier/more casual). It is made to zip in and out of the Barbour jacket so you can wear it in different climates. The ribbed sweater knit cuffs are so cozy and keep warmth in, I really like that detail because none of my other Barbour jackets have this feature! 


Here's another look at those Amazon Sunglasses. The is one that I have gotten a lot of questions about this Turtleneck lately. It's about the most basic cotton turtleneck but it's a great basic and especially for the $25 price (they sometimes go on sale for even less). I have several colors and they run true to size. 


I have good and bad news about this Faux Fur Vest. I originally bought this in 2019 from Neiman Marcus at full price. It was $$ but I loved it so much. Then, in 2020 and 2021, it was only available on Saks Off Fifth for a steal. Well, now it's off of Saks Off Fifth and back on full-price sites. UGH. But seriously, this is one of those things worth paying full price for. I wear it ALL the time in the winter months! 

I love these Heeled Suede Booties so much! They are insanely comfortable for the decently high stilleto heel. I wore these last Friday out to dinner and to a concnert. I wore them for probably around 6ish hours and my feet never hurt! 

Sweater (use code SYDNEY20 for 20% off)

This Sweater makes me feel like I need to book a trip to Aspen, stat. It is SO cozy and so beautifully knit. I love the mix of blues and it looks so cute with an all navy base like I am wearing here! 

Trunk Crossbody Bag// Hermes Silk Cashmere Shawl// Bow Pumps

I get SO much wear out of these Cream Trousers. They feel elegant and chic and ladylike but they would also be so great as a wear-to-work pant if you work in an office. They run true to size, if anything size up!

1 comment:

GRACE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure