Friday, March 25, 2022

Cable Knit Cashmere Cardigan On Sale

Cardigan (currently 40% off)
 Sneakers (use code SUMMERWIND20 for $20 off your first purchase of $100 or more)


Cardigan (currently 40% off)

I buy a lot of stuff from the men's section. I often find that the clothing is better made and/or more classic in style. Men's clothing tends to have a lot of blue and white stripes (which I love) and the roomier fit can skew casual but is always oh so comfortable! 

When I think about the men's things that I won, it's mostly basics (like a tee or sweater). I have definitely noticed myself perusing the men's section even more than usual lately. I just don't love a lot of the things that are 'in' for women right now and I've noticed it is even harder to find classics for women! 

I saw this cable knit Cardigan sweater and I knew I had to have it. It is a splurge, but I figured I would order it and try it out. I LOVE it. I could not sing its praises more. It's currently on sale for 40% off so if you're interested in it, this is the time to buy. It looks (and feels) like something Ralph Lauren would sell under their collection label for $900+. 

I am wearing a size small. It's roomy in the best way and even though it is roomy, I don't think it looks sloppy. In fact, I actually think it looks quite polished! 

This is one of those pieces that you will have in your closet for a very long time. Years from now someone will comment on it and you'll have realized you've owned it for 10 years! 

This sweater is very similar looking and in cotton so it's better for warmer climates and it is also under $100 on sale right now! A few years ago, Ralph Lauren came out with a similar cardigan and it was 3x the price. I love the nautical vibes! This one is about as classic as you can get- very 'Nancy Meyers on the beach'. Another absolute classic. Stripes are always a good idea.


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure