Thursday, March 24, 2022

Lately

Loafers (use code SUMMERWIND20 for $20 off your first purchase)

How is your week going? Mine is going well! I've had quite a bit going on so I feel like time is just flying by! My sister's shower is this weekend so that will be so much fun! She's also doing an evening couple's shower so it will be similar to mine!

I was working on my April and May calendars this week and kind of organizing everything both for my job but also socially and wow are these next two months coming up going to be CRAZY. So many fun things happening! 

Wearing: This striped Sweater is a men's sweater and might be one of my best finds. It's a men's sweater and I got a small. I find it to be very generous but in a cozy, very comfortable way! The quality is amazing. So, so nice!!! 

Reading: Have you all read about this sports bra that is supposed to correct your posture? I honestly don't think I have the worst posture, but I have always felt like my sports bras make my posture worse because of how they fit. I'm curious about this! It's a lot of coverage so I feel like it's more like a longline sports bra top vs an actual bra. 

Sale: Reminder that the Saks friends and family sale is still going on through 3/29!

Watching:
 Bridgerton season 2 comes out tomorrow! Is anyone else excited to watch? 
Loving: With the derby coming up in May, this is a really cute fascinator. I have the navy one and it's inexpensive and so cute! I'm going to the Pittsburgh Hat Luncheon in May so I am excited to have an excuse to wear something beautiful on my head!! 

Loving II: I ran into Target the other day and didn't see too much I was loving but these two decor items caught my eye! I didn't need either but thought both were so cute! 
Wanting: How fabulous is this skirt?! I'm not sure this is a want... I'm thinking it's more of a need... the most perfect tweed shift EVER. 

Amazon Rec: The best bra ever is now marked down the $30. It's my absolute favorite for everyday wear. It's SO comfortable. I find it runs small in the cup size so I size up one cup size. You can find more of my Amazon favorites, here!

Traveling: I'm headed to Amelia Island in early April for a brand shoot with my friend, Abby, which will be so much fun! I have never been to Amelia Island before!

Quoting: 'A quiet and modest life brings more joy than a pursuit of success bound with constant unrest.' - Albert Einstein // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure