Monday, March 28, 2022

Swimwear for Summer

I love finding a fabulous swimsuit with a coordinating coverup. I've been on the search lately as I have two separate Florida trips coming up in April, which will be lots of fun! 

So I thought I would share with you all the suits that have caught my eye as well as some of the gorgeous coverups! 

I am daydreaming about the warmer weather because in Pittsburgh it has been downright FREEZING the past several days. It's snowed a bit each day this past weekend and let me tell you, I am very much over this winter weather!





2 comments:

Kelly C said...

No one makes a one piece look more chic than you friend! Love these picks!

Zoe S said...

Wow I love these combos! So chic!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure