Wednesday, April 13, 2022

10 Recipes for Spring

10 Recipes for Spring

I went into Trader Joe's the other day and they had so many fresh herbs and spring items and it got me SO excited for spring and summer cooking! I love to round up a few recipes each season and share them here. They are things I have bookmarked to try for the season. We often get in a rut with meals eating the same thing over and over but bookmarking things like this helps us to try new things!

I'm thinking this could be a cute Kentucky Derby appetizer! 

I mean doesn't this just sound SO intriguing?! 

I don't bake much but this just might get me to do so!! 

Anything with Burratta is good in my book. Trader Joe's always has it and it is delicious. I love the idea of using watermelon radish in this dish! 

Sometimes simple dishes are the best. 

I love asparagus so I really think this would be absolutely delicious! 

We have a lot of sweet potatoes right now. I might try to make this on Sunday morning! 

This sounds so fresh and a fun take on a classic cucumber salad! 

We love to grill so I am surprised we haven't tried a recipe like this yet! 

More asparagus because I can never resist. This sounds divine! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure