Wednesday, April 27, 2022

5 Random Items I Highly Recommend


I just tried out this lip gloss and I love it. It's one of those lip glosses that is supposed to give you bigger lips but I have never really wanted 'bigger' lips. I read something about this particular gloss, though, that sold me. Instead of making your lips larger in appearance, it will fill out lips so that fine lines are minimized. So I ordered it and it WORKS! It doesn't really tingle, just makes my lips feel 'chilled'. But really, it is such a pretty color and worth every penny. 



I was so skeptical about this sports bra, but it's an Amazon find and it is SO much like lululemon, it is crazy!!!!!!! I ordered a medium based off of the size chart but wish I would have gotten a small. It has removable padding. I remove it as I am not a huge padding fan. It is so high quality, I was just so shocked. 
This is the best vase. It is so underrated. For $30, it is well worth it!!! It is not lined, so I always just slip in a glass vase I have around the house but you can use a waterbottle or plastic bag even! This looks like something Serena and Lily would sell for like $200. 

So I wear sunscreen basically 24/7, even in the winter months. However, in the summer, no matter what I do, my nose gets red. I reapply, wear hats, etc. but sometimes it's just totally unavoidable. It drives me nuts and I do everything to avoid it. So this year, I am putting this sunscreen stick at all exits of my house so that I can double up on the sunscreen. We are in Florida now so I've been using this and I can just take the stick and glide it around my nose for extra protection. I love it most because when I'm running outside to walk Henry, it will take a few seconds to just glide this on to my face! It's fool proof and so convenient. It'a also small enough and lightweight enough to toss into any handbag. I highly recommend this! It's mineral-based but it does not have a white cast to it at all! 
I love this bag. It's the perfect size for a night out and has room to contain all your essentials like lipstick, a small wallet, sunglasses, and more. It has a detachable shoulder strap. It's totally neutral so it matches with everything. It's the perfect dressy casual bag for the summer months!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I bought that wicker vase when posted about it a few months ago and I love it! You’re right it looks high end. 🥰

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure