Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Striped Shirt Dress in Palm Beach








Hope you are all having a great week so far! I am out of the office this week on a fun trip to Florida with my mom! We are on a mother-daughter Palm Beach trip to celebrate my belated birthday and an early Mother's Day! We arrived yesterday and first of all, we had NO travel hiccups which is music to my ears and the weather has been an absolute dream! 

I'll be sure to share travel guides and all of that with you guys in the next week or two but I wanted to share this Dress that I wore on our first day here in Palm Beach! I'm wearing a size small and would say this dress fits true to size! 

First of all, everywhere you look, there is a gorgeous backdrop for a photo. But also, this was the perfect little dress to stroll Worth Avenue and window shop. We are going to go back and do actual shopping, but we just decided to take it all in on the first day as we arrived! 

These Sandals are BEYOND comfortable. They are padded so your foot is cushioned as you walk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the return of the Mexican pizza, Sydney. It's made my day. I love them too! - KLV in PHL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the return of the Mexican pizza, Sydney. It's made my day. I love them too! - KLV in PHL

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure