Friday, April 22, 2022

Recent Outfit Try On


Today I'm sharing some of the things I have shared on Instagram in the last week or two!

I am wearing a size small. It runs very roomy/flowy! The fabric is lightweight so it's the perfect thing for those super hot summer days that we surely have coming up in the next few months! I really love the maxi dress in this same fabric! 

This is such a quality, classic dress. Again, this is something you toss on when it's hot hot hot! It's made of a nice, thick carded cotton so it has a little bit of structure to it. I am wearing a size small and it runs true to size!


A favorite Cardigan of mine. It's men's. I'm wearing a small. It's so high quality and soft. I've had these Jeans for years and just unearthed them from my closet. They are so soft and have a very relaxed fit! And this is the best Button Down ever. I get my usual size small but it does run very roomy!

This is a new-to-me brand out of Charleston and I just love it. There are so many beautiful dresses and this one is so fun. I'm not typically an orange gal but this just drew me in. It's so bright and cherry but I think the stripes keep it polished and classic! This is a 'tent' style dress so it's very roomy. I plan on taking it with me to Palm Beach next week! I really love this green printed dress by the same brand! 

Tennis Shoes Use code SUMMERWIND20 for $20 off your first purchase of $100 or more!

I love these classic fit  Jeans- they only have a little bit of stretch but somehow they are still so comfortable! This Cashmere Tee is an absolute must! SO comfy and cute! I wore this outfit to a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game!

Dress// Mark Cross Bag (old, similar)// Cardigan (no longer available)
Block Heel Sandals (review here,Use code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off)

This dress is so fabulous. It has that 'special' look to it with the jacquard fabric, the pearl neckline and the scalloped shoulders. This dress runs big. I got a small but should have sized down to XS! 

This dress reminds me of a men's business shirt. It is made feminine with the pretty peter pan style collar and ruffled skirt! I'm wearing a small and I'd say it's true to size. The fabric is not a cotton poplin like you might expect, it's more of a dressy fabric- almost like a crepe! Thinking this will look fab with a white or navy sweater tied over my shoulders! 


This is such a ladylike dress. It looks like something Kate Middleton might wear! It is a little roomy. I am wearing a small but probably should have gone with an XS. This fabric is structured, almost like canvas! The belt and buttons look like classic blue enamelware (it has that blue splattered look). 

I don't think the photos online do this dress justice! You can't really tell that the flowers on the dress are actually beautifully embroidered on the fabric! I'm wearing a size small. It runs roomy! 

Block Heel Sandals (review here,Use code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off)

I get major Bridgerton vibes with this beautiful linen dress because of the lower, square neckline. I just love it It feels so feminine. I am wearing a size 4. I'm usually between a 2 and 4 and went with my larger size in this. It does have a bit of stretch due to a bit of smocking in the back. It's fully lined and overall beautifully made. This is the kind of thing I'd wear on a summer date night! 


Block Heel Sandals (review here,Use code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off)

This is one I wasn't so crazy about when I tried it for the first time. I just don't think I look great in it, but the fabric is gorgeous linen, and overall a really nice dress, just not for me! 

1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks for rounding these up - easier than pausing Stories to squint lol. What is the bra situation like on that Reformation dress? Is it strapless-friendly? The very square neckline is beautiful but can be tricky with the curves of a bra!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure