Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Wish List

Shop the Pieces:
Is anyone else just SO ready for summertime? I am not even summer's biggest fan. I don't love the heat but we have had quite a few cold and gray days lately and I am just so ready to be able to throw on sundresses and sandals instead of my Uggs. No, seriously, I wore Uggs to walk Henry yesterday!!!

I've noticed myself gravitating towards lots of color. I've always been into color but have noticed myself even going for bright colored shoes and accessories! 

Anyway, I have a ton going on now through June so I am ready to do some shopping! These are some of the pieces that have caught my eye lately. I'm particularly in awe of this Floral Gown. I actually don't have a purpose for this one but wow do I LOVE it. 



Shop the Pieces:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure