Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Beautiful Fish Midi Skirt






 Plumping Lip Gloss (in velvet)


Coming at you today with a traditional outfit post! I love these and am so excited to show off this new skirt from the wonderful ladies at Beau and Ro. 

This skirt is in collaboration between Beau and Ro and Ashley D Studio. It launches today along with other gorgeous pieces from this collaboration! Isn't the fish watercolor pattern so beautiful? I love the mixture of blues in the coloring and the strong blue placket down the front. Ashley is so incredibly talented. She used to work for Lilly Pulitzer and has since opened her own design studio doing work for major brands like Dior, Goop, Town and Country, etc. 

In true Beau and Ro fashion, the quality of this skirt is exceptional. It is fully lined and the buttons are covered in fabric. The waist is stretchy in the back so you get the perfect fit around your waist. It comes with a matching fabric belt that I actually styled as a headband in my hair!

This skirt runs true to size. I am wearing a size small and would suggest getting your true size! 

I also wanted to highlight this Linen Shirt. I've mentioned it each summer for years now as it is my favorite linen button-down. I love that the fit is roomy but not 'oversized'. I'm wearing my true size small. This linen holds up so well wash after wash and doesn't wrinkle as much as other linen things that I own. It's lightweight but high quality and it is not see-through at all like some white linen things can be! My favorite way to wear it is tied up like you see in the photos!

We are having our family over for dinner on Thursday night and I think this is exactly what I will be wearing for the occasion! I think it strikes a nice balance between dressy and casual! 

More From the Collection:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure