Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Bright Pink Sundress


Dress// Sunglasses (these are Amazon under $20!) 

I hope you are all having a great week so far! Today I am popping in to share this bright pink Lilly dress with you all! Was planning on a different post today but have not had much access to WiFi/internet as I expected on my travels so this will be a quicker post than usual! Thanks for sticking with me! 

I LOVE this print so much. I think this could be one of my favorite prints of all time. This Dress arrived in the mail on Thursday, I promptly put it on and then ran Henry around the block for a quick potty walk. I encountered a handful of neighbors and every single person I encountered commented on how much they liked my dress. A girl yelled from across the street to ask me where I got it! 

Then, I wore this Dress it to the grocery store and the cashier commented on how much he loved it! I had my family over for dinner that night, and completely unprompted, they complimented me. 

Then, I decided to re-wear it Friday afternoon for my sister's rehearsal at her venue and SO MANY compliments. 

By now, you get it. This Dress is one of those dresses where people will stop you and ask you where you got it. The color is so bright and cheery, I don't think I could be sad wearing it. And it's SO comfortable. It's super lightweight (but lined and well made). The white ricrac really pops against the bright pink. The neckline is fun and different, and you get the perfect fit (and comfort) with smocking in the back.

I am wearing a size 2, I would say it fits somewhat true to size but a size 2 is the smaller of the two sizes I usually waver between so size down if you can't decide!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure