Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Wish List

Shop the Wish List:
This wish list is packed with a pretty random assortment of things but as I was making it, I noticed that most items were either blue or pink, ha! I guess that is what I am currently into at the moment. 

I feel like my 'wants' have been pretty low for the past few years as I just don't think clothing/shoes/etc. have been great. However, I think the items out right now from all of my favorite brands are SO good. I'm noticing fewer ruffles, less puffy sleeves, and things that align with my taste a little better! I've even been spying madras plaid from a few brands... maybe full-on preppy will be 'back' in style soon (although for me, it never left!!). 

I think one of the most random items on this wish list is this Wicker Dog. I saw it in store and it is just SO CUTE. Even if I had this Wicker Dog I wouldn't know what to do with it, but I just cannot stop thinking about it, ha!! 

I just got these Floral Shorts and I was heavily influenced by a girl I saw at The Colony Hotel pool. I'm not really a big shorts wearer in the first place. I mostly wear lounge shorts and athletic shorts, otherwise, in the spring/summer I mostly wear dresses or white jeans. So I definitely don't typically spend $200+ on shorts but I am telling you, these shorts are so freaking cute! I got them in the mail and I am obsessed. They are very lose fitting so they flow making them look dressier! They also are made of a cotton poplin fabric so they're lightweight and perfect for the summer heat. They feel like wearing pajama shorts because of the elastic waist. All around I am so pleased with these! 

This Patchwork Jacket is kind of random and also very $$ but I think it would look gorgeous over top of a white flowy linen dress or paired with a white tee and jeans! Then in the fall, I think you could do another monochromatic outfit but instead, a navy turtleneck, dark wash skinny jeans tucked into tall suede boots!

I just ordered this  Hand Soap. It's one of my favorites for a refreshing, clean scent. I actually just opened a hand soap that we had on hand for our bathroom (that I didn't purchase) and my husband and I both cannot stand the smell... it literally makes us gag! So I needed to order something quickly and decided to treat myself to this soap... I usually only put the 'nice' soaps in the guest bath and powder bath, ha!!! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure